- I am in love with all Revlon products but they’re smoky eye sets are perfect for any occasion. They also come in multiple colors to match your eye color.
- Black eyeliner is a staple in any teenage girls makeup stash, I love Loreal Paris’ infallible eyeliner. (Now you just have to get it even)
- I use Maybelline Mega Plush Volum’ Express mascara to make my lashes long and plush
- I use Loreal true match concealer to cover dark lines under my eyes or to target breakouts.
- Bare Minerals Mineral Veil powder finishes off my skin perfectly
- Almay products are amazing, I am a huge fan of their blush. This rose pink shade, out of their many goes perfectly with my pale complexion.
- These Sonia Kashuk brushes from Target were one of my favorite Christmas presents, (Thank you Santa)! They are so soft and work so well
- I don’t wear lipstick often, only when its a special occasion (or I’m just feeling really dressy), but when I do I like Revlon and Loreal Paris in dark reds and pinks.
- The Juicy Couture perfume pictured above is one of my favorite scents because it embodies everything about summer
- DKNY Be Delicious green apple perfume is also a fun scent with an even better bottle. Be warned however, a little goes a long way.