- Little White Sundress- This is a staple in my summer wardrobe and I think they are great. Not only can you throw them on after getting out of the pool to go get snow cones, but you can dress it up with some wedges and chunky jewelry for a perfect dinner date outfit. I love this one from Tobi, and its only $36!
- Birkenstocks- These Chunky sandals have been spotted all over. You can also get them in metallic colors and they are still just as comfy and foot-molding as ever. Dress them up or down and they are still a summer must have. These metallic sandals are $100 from Athleta.
- Pastel Nail Colors- I can’t get enough of these pastel nail shades this summer. Not only are they chic, but they are also neutral enough to match with any outfit you wear this summer.
- Neoprene- From the famous Triangl bikinis and now to cute matching crop top and skirt sets, this material has a way of making everything look sporty yet fashionable. Plus there are so many colors and designs that really enhance the summer spirit.
- Straw Totes: Okay, maybe these are a summertime classic, but I am really loving straw totes this summer. They are neutral so they match any bikini or coverup so you can throw in a beach towel and some sunscreen and head to the beach. I find this one from Banana Republic especially cute.