We all know the struggle of eyeing things through store windows without being able to buy them for ourselves. With so many beautiful things out there to buy this summer, here’s a list of some things that have been on my wish list.
- AF Hat: Summer is the perfect time for baseball hats. This hat from alwaysagain.com is the perfect staple to complete any outfit and makes a statement.
- Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette: I have used the same Revlon smoky eye palette since I started wearing makeup, and it works. With my hazel eyes, neutral colors make them pop and I want to splurge on something new like this palette available at Macy’s.
- PINK Unlined Bralette: PINK has really stepped up their game lately by jumping on the trend of bralettes. Whether they are peeking out of slouchy t-shirts or an off the shoulder blouse they are so cute and I think I need one in ever color.
- Black Lace Up Sandals: I’ve been looking for some casual heels and I think these are the perfect color and style. As a bonus, they are only $28 from 2020ave.com
- Darling Magazine Subscription: A magazine based entirely on the empowerment of women and covers fashion, beauty and travel and much more. Although my shelves are already piled high with fashion magazines, I think this would be a great addition to my collection.